Name:
Location: Texas

mama to Em, Evie, Andy and Jack! LOVE makes a family!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Two girls with Bronchitis

blah. Em and Evie are both sick. I took them to the doctor, and they both have bronchitis. Em also has an ear infection. The doc couldn't see Evie's eardrums because of the wax, but she has been pulling at them, so probably has an infection, too. I currently have 3 big bottles of bubblegum pink amoxicillan sitting in my fridge ~ Em gets twice as much as Evie.

Poor Em always seems to get sick for her birthday (next Tuesday!). I guess we'll see how she's feeling before we decide on what to do about the party.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh Monie, I hope both your babies get to feeling better real soon.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home