Name:
Location: Texas

mama to Em, Evie, Andy and Jack! LOVE makes a family!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Wow. I really am the freak of the neighborhood.

I guess it's a good thing that I'm okay with it, huh?

1. I own a clothesline.
2. I use it (not as often as I should, though).
3. I use it to dry my baby's cloth diapers!
4. I actually use cloth diapers!!!
5. While hanging said diapers out to dry, I wore my baby in a back wrap cross carry (that's bwcc!) in a simple piece of cloth wrap. (that's spoc!) (I'm learning all the babywearing lingo.)

evidence:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




That's Evie riding on my back. The wrap is just a 5 yard piece of cloth off of wal-mart's dollar table. I will eventually cut the width down a little and hem it, but it works pretty well right now. Of course, it's a fairly poor wrapping job, and Evie can wiggle out of it fairly fast. I need to practice more!

In the picture, we're harvesting tomatoes out of our (gasp!) pesticide-free garden!

Many of the neighbors were already wondering about my sanity when I wouldn't let the kids play with toy guns in my yard. I would also not let them try to poke each other's eyes out with sticks. What kind of mom am I? The freaky, crazy kind, I guess! (ha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home