Name:
Location: Texas

mama to Em, Evie, Andy and Jack! LOVE makes a family!

Friday, May 11, 2007

Anatomy of a Tantrum

A fit in 8 parts, starring Evie

Part 1:
I'm not getting what I want here. I think I will try the secret weapon of all toddlers: The Cute Pout.





Part 2:
Oh dear, the Cute Pout isn't working. Maybe if I tilt my head just so, and blink my eyelashes, I will get what I want.





Part 3:
That didn't work. Now I will try tearing up and crying. Mama won't be able to resist a crying baby girl!





Part 4:
I'm such a sad baby, and you are so mean!





Part 5:
Hey! Are you paying attention to me? You're supposed to pay attention to me!





Part 6:
Life is so unfair when you are two.





Part 7:
I just can't handle it anymore.





Part 8:
Mama! Put down the camera! Why are you laughing?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home