Name:
Location: Texas

mama to Em, Evie, Andy and Jack! LOVE makes a family!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Super Stressful Day

Oh crud. There was a mixup with our homestudy and the Chicago CIS. Hopefully we got it fixed (although my call was never returned by CIS). I am still a little freaked out. I don't know what will happen if it doesn't get fixed. Our agency is telling us to go ahead and book flights, and have a great time in China. Hopefully that means they are sure it will all work out. (but in the meantime, I want to scream!)

Richard finished painting Evie's room, and Emily was his big helper. It looks great. We will probably put it all together tomorrow. I still need to finish the curtains, but that might have to wait. I'll try to post pictures when it is done.

I have been doing load after load of laundry. I have been making packing lists, shopping lists, lists of things to do. I will probably need to make a list of where to find all my lists.

Richard has found us plane tickets, and booked our hotel room, guides, translators, etc. That was a scary number to whip out the credit card for!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Oh, and I put a link to the Weather Underground site for Guangzhou over there under links. Yay, warm and muggy! We'll feel right at home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home