Name:
Location: Texas

mama to Em, Evie, Andy and Jack! LOVE makes a family!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

No No, Nana!

We went out to dinner tonight, then ran some errands. Evie and I waited in the van while Richard and Emily ran in to Best Buy. All of a sudden, a little pink Hello Kitty shoe came flying to the front seat and whacked me on the head. I turned around and asked Evie (the only other person in the van at the time) who threw it. Apparently, Nana threw it. Since Nana lives in Texas, I am assuming that she has great aim and a very good throwing arm! I'm not sure how she managed to get the shoe off of Evie's foot, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

That's too funny! I love all the pigtail pictures. She looks like a cupie doll!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home