Name:
Location: Texas

mama to Em, Evie, Andy and Jack! LOVE makes a family!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

More cooking funnies...

Tonight I told Evie that I was making pancakes and bacon for supper. She loves bacon. I asked her what she wanted to go with her bacon, and she replied, "monkey." I thought that I heard wrong, so I asked her again. "Monkey." "You want Mama to cook monkey for supper?" "Yes. Monkey soup." Well, I was fresh out of monkey, so she had to live with the pancakes. I don't think she really cared - she ate 4 small pancakes and 3 slices of bacon!

After our walk this evening, Evie was playing with her cooking toys. She was stirring her little orange pitcher with her little blue spoon. There was a plastic Chicken McNugget in there, too. I asked her what she was cooking, and she told me that it was frog soup. Yum. She gave some to Muh and Name and her new lamb, Dandelion. Ernie and Blue and Elmo got a bite, too. She also offered some to Grandma and Papa Al over the phone. They both thought it was quite tasty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home